Monday, July 8, 2013

FJ Pioneers vs. Harckocsizo Szazad at 1780 points

FJ Pioneers vs. Harckocsizo Szazad at 1780 points.

So, I got to test this list in Counter Attack versus infantry-eating beast called Zrinyi II. My opponent had made tiny changes to his list, and now had 15cm artillery as well, he had 3*3 Zrinyis, 2 Panthers, 40mm AA, Pioneers with Wagon, Nebs, Toldi and 15cm guns.

I completely missed (he almost forgot them himself) his supply wagon and made a very bad job at putting up the fortifications, as the idea is to get the enemy come to you, when you have AT4 infantry...

The place where time stood still, my elite infantry stays put from beginning to finish...

The concentrated enemy, just had to use my nebs on those instead of smoking to let me move my troops...

The firing squad

overview of the battle


Marders and Nebs cause casualties. Zrinyi and heavy artillery kill some Pioneers.


Trucks dead, 15cm ranged in, and fearless stay pinned...

Stugs arrive from the mobile reserves, promptly on turn 3...

Can't really relate this battle too well, made mistakes, would know more how to use the forts next time, but not too sure I'll want to as I don't think this list is competitive enough, and I'm a bit of a competitive person...

Afterthoughts: 
I killed 3 platoons to make this 3-4, lost none, had to put the Stugs in reserve, for the fear of getting the marders in third round and losing them too easily. Another smoker would have been godsent as I couldn't move the troops, for the fear of getting wiped out by the HBG assault guns.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits